FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So hopefully I didn't mess this up. I have 4 suppressors coming and two sbrs. But after sending off the forms I never added the information of the items sent to my schedule a. All my nfa items that I own are on my schedule A. Does it have to be added before I send or after I recieve my stamp? Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
270 Posts
You add them to the schedule A after you receive the stamps for them. They don't belong to the trust until you get the stamp authorizing them to be transferred to the trust.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
You can send copies of your trust documents with a non-updated schedule A. As long as the initial trust funding document is included, you'll be fine. I didn't provide an up-to-date schedule A for the last two stamps I sought and it wasn't an issue. I provided the initial trust funding document and a schedule A missing some of the NFA items I owned at the time and the forms were approved. For a form 4 transfer you only add the items to your schedule A once the items are physically transferred to you after the form is approved.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts