FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for a beater gun to cc and have in the cars so I came across this locally...
Wanting $450.00 cash (comes with all listed)

Glock model 23
.40 caliber
13 round capacity
500 rounds through it
comes with receipt, padded GLOCK case, gun lock, manuals, cleaning brush, factory spent casing, 5 MAGS, paddle holster, and some ammo.

Good price or what guys? I did some looking around and they tend to run around 550+....I was going to buy that Saiga but the guy sold it before I could arrange a meet to look at it and possibly purchase it :(
Oh yea...Rudy is going to kill me for even looking at this :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Even if it doesnt have night sights, I doubt you could beat that deal with all the accessories. NS should be cheap enough that you could pu tthem on and still have a good deal.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Have you seen it, and if so, is it in good shape (yeah, I know it'll be a beater gun, but still)?

Also, why Glock???? Get an FNP 40! :lol:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, I don't see any slide wear on the block....again I sent the guy a message to arrange a meet so I can see it in person prior to buying it :eek: Rudy, I need your address so I can send you all of my H&k's :?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
God, I biased enough towards them don't ya think?! I'd rather have a block or springer xd for a beater gun instead of packing one of my lovely H&K's around. Peening problem Rudy? Explain. :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts