FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, FNForums. As the title above suggests, I've chosen the Trijicon AccuPower 3-9x40mm as my first scope for my 17S. I need it to be light to keep the weight of my system to a minimum, but durable enough to withstand the violent recoil of the bolt carrier. I also want the mount to be just low enough to where I won't have to raise the cheek weld, as it annoyingly hits me below the eye when raised.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Does anyone else carry those BoBro mounts in stock? Both versions are sold out. Also, couldn't you just flip one around to put the levers on the other side?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Does anyone else carry those BoBro mounts in stock? Both versions are sold out. Also, couldn't you just flip one around to put the levers on the other side?
Yes, most mounts can be reversed like this. I did this with my LaRue mount because I prefer the handle on the left.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The BoBro mount is built specifically for tge SCAR and has levers on the right side so you do not hit your knuckes on them when pulling back on the charging lever

Bobro Engineering | SCAR 30mm Rings Right Side Levers

You aren't going to find a better mount if you need QD for your optic. Some of the larger name mount companies make their money on hype, and claim they are the best or make the cleanest return to zero if the scope is pulled. Actual unpaid testing has shown those companies are full of garbage.

On a side note, that scope is very nice, I have one of them on a weapon of mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts