FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the warm welcome this week, as well as your input on these fine weapons. I was hemming and hawing about which to choose, 9mm versus .40 caliber. My only other handgun is a Beretta 96 .40, so I decided to keep them the same to use the same ammo.

I found one here locally on Gunbroker for a great price, and was watching the auction. I stopped by Bass Pro Shop as soon as they open this morning to compare prices and to give it one last "feel" before purchase. Their prices were almost $100 higher than I was going to pay ($390 on GB, versus $480 for Bass Pro for the same new model).

Needless to say, I won the gun on GB for $390 and will pick it up here locally this week! I'm really excited to get some rounds down range, and I wanted to thank everyone for your input and for the valuable range reports everyone has posted these last few months; they really helped my decision.

I'll report back when i've had a chance to feed a few hundred through it!

Doug

(seller's pic)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Damn I was lookin at a stainless one on GB just the other day for around that price and came so close to buying it. maybe you bought it out from under me lol, ended up buying a black one for $379 tho

·
Registered
475 Posts
my buddy has an fnp and likes it very much you won't be dissapointed, you also got a good deal especially if it has night sights.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts