I was just going to say that. My order # is 1023 and I haven't received anything yet by way of email. I think we are looking at late February/early March for deliveries.If they are still being anodized right now it may be more than a couple of weeks for us that ordered them with the internals installed.
If you decide to cancell, let me know. If its something that I want, black, no other options, I'll take your place and that way you can have your money back and won't have to make comparisions of SE vs ML which is not even in the same universe.I'm inclined to cancel my order and wait it out. What are the chances that I'll get a response on my email? I've been a supporter of SSE for a while but don't like knowing when an order is expected to be fulfilled. This issue sounds eerily familiar to the Molon Labe situation a few years ago.