FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curently looking for a FS2000 flashhider.

Where could I found these and how much would they cost me?

·
Banned
83 Posts
I haven't had the need to take mine off and check the treads, but I'm kinda guessing that the treads will be one of three common to most muzzles.
What is your concearn with the one that came from the factory???

·
Registered
63 Posts
Any flash hider threaded 9/16 X 24 Left hand or FAL flash hider will work. but the thing you need to take into account is the second notch in the barrel about an inch back from the threads that needs to be covered for asthtic reasons I installed one of these on a customers gun and it turned out pretty well.
If you need a factory FS2000 FH the browning repair center may still be the only place to get it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive seen a few of Gunbroker in the last few months and I may sell mine when I get my supresser.
Just give me a sign than.

It's for my (I know :roll: ) airsoft F2000 which has a M16 type of flashhider but I kinda like the real one.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Mythos said:
Ive seen a few of Gunbroker in the last few months and I may sell mine when I get my supresser.
Just give me a sign than.

It's for my (I know :roll: ) airsoft F2000 which has a M16 type of flashhider but I kinda like the real one.
You have an airsoft F2000? Can I see? :D I havn't been able to find one anywhere.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts