FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks, one day i wandered into the local gun pusher, i noticed an FN FNX 45, fingered it for a few and the impulse to buy took over, it was (is) an FDE FNX 45, they talked me into shooing on the range on the spot, ( pusher tactic ) fell in love with every aspect of the gun, big, polymer, stainless, controls, ambi, etc., soon the family shot it and liked it as well, a week later i fingered another this time it was a 40 version, unfortunately it had a serious flaw in it, the front rails/locking block was loose in the frame, took it back and placed the difference on another FNX 45, all black. love it also.

so with all that being said, glad to be a part of the FN community, oh yeah, forgot to mention, I'm a glockaphile ( not converted, just adding to the repertoire )

·
Premium Member
9,615 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Greetings From Richmond/Rosenberg, TX

My only complaint on Glock. It just doesn't feel right. Kind of like eating Liver... You know its good for you, but that taste and smell :(

·
Registered
421 Posts
:th_hello:and :welcomesigntb3: to the forum.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Welcome from the People's Republik of Kolorado, a division of Kommiefornia, inc.:welcomesigntb3:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts