Here is a pic of a secret service agent on the look out during the last Bush inauguration....
Quiet said:It probably is a Sig.
During the 1980s-90s, the Sig-Sauer P-226 & P-228 were standard issue for the US Secret Service. Not sure, if they switched to a new handgun with the turn of the century.
Attention to detail!
I find this photo not very flatering for the Secret Service if thats what he is.
1. As all ready stated standing around with you hands in your (hopefully) intact pocket makes me think he's playing poket pool because he has gloves hanging on his batman belt instead of wearing them on his possably cold hands.
2. He is carrying 3 knives that I can see, Two fixed blades and one folder. Two of the knive are located/rigged foulisly.
3. He is wearing All Black attire in the daytime. How covert. Probable the reason he is hiding his face. I'd hide my face to if I went out looking like that.
4. His vest say's POLICE, if he is a Secrete Service Agent then he is impersinating a police officer which, I beleave, is crime in most states.
5. Is that a BLACKWATER HAT he is wearing?
Precisely! Any LEO can wear placards that say POLICE on them. We do it all the time and my agency is federal. We also sometimes wear placards that say SHERIFF. It's pretty clear devildoc should stop playing internet lawyer.Tspeis said:With all due respect, you should think about the things you say before you post them. A few points:
- First and foremost, he is NOT impersonating a police officer. He's a law enforcement official with his own powers of arrest. The secret service employs uniformed POLICE officers in addition to special agents. ERT is among their uniformed division.