FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard that the Secret Service is now using the P90. Are only their tactical teams using it or are protective detail agents using them? The reason I ask is I am wondering on how they carry them. I know they had a cool shoulder rig setup for the MP9 that they wore under their suit coats. Do they have such an animal for the P90?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Sadly I've heard from an acquaintance of mine who is an armorer at a govt agency, that they are thinking of testing the HK MP7 due to it's smaller size and still efficient AP rounds.

Problem with that is the supply of ammo and whatever the mighty Ruler and Savior , KING OBAMA will do regarding the ban of importation of firearms.

I know they don't have to abide by the laws we do as private folk, but would be cool if they'd look into one of the few upcoming PDW's made within our shores soon.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Would you happen to be referring to the Knight's PDW?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Like most federal agencies they use alot of different weapons. We started using the PS90 for patrol and the P90 for SWAT last year. We use the 2-pt Blackhawk sling for patrol and the Urban ERT for SWAT.

My personal opinion - the Urban ERT is the best sling out there regardless of the platform its put on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts