FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following the news that former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg plans to spend $50 million on an anti-gun campaign called “Everytown for Gun Safety,” a clever pro-gun group swooped in and took the name for a Facebook group before Bloomberg’s posse could.

The Everytown for Gun Safety Facebook page currently features an AR-15-style rifle and an American flag as its profile picture. The move likely has annoyed Bloomberg and his fellow anti-gun advocates.

Read entire article here: Wait Until You See What Clever Pro-Gun Group Did Just to Spite Bloomberg?s $50 Million Anti-Gun Campaign | TheBlaze.com

Reactions: Mntsnow and blkbd

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Pretty funny right there. They should make it into a site about how to safely handle guns, since that's what "gun safety" is all about, not taking guns away from lawful gun owners. EDIT: Oh I see they did, yay :D

I just love how he pledged $25 million earlier, and now he had to re-assess and double up.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Woopty do... they'll just com up with another catchy phrase/name.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's not that easy considering he just a $50 million dollar deposit down on that name. Though he could sue for the Facebook page I would still cost him some money and headache and that little bit makes me smile because I truly do despise that wee, little man.

·
Registered
8,521 Posts
It's a clever victor!! David and Goliath type of story, but the gist isn't down just blackened the giants eye and knocked out a tooth.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I took a quick look, and yes, the propaganda machine is in full force on that page.... :th_puke:

However, most of the comments so far seem to be from Pro 2nd and NRA types!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts