FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a slightly used Seekins billet lower W/skeleton fixed stock and custom skeleton trigger for 250 seems like a fair price, I wanted a good lower for an SBR build would this be a good way to go? I would change out the stock with one of my other AR's what are you'r thoughts on billet lowers and Seekins in particular.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would a used Seekins billet complete lower be the best way to go or just a new forged RR, Spikes or something like that be the best for an SBR?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think tomorrow I will pickup the Seekins billet lower and just move the skeleton stock over to another gun and do a 6 position stock for the SBR and see how the (custom) skeleton trigger is before changing it to a Giessele or Timmney.

·
Registered
8,493 Posts
I think tomorrow I will pickup the Seekins billet lower and just move the skeleton stock over to another gun and do a 6 position stock for the SBR and see how the (custom) skeleton trigger is before changing it to a Giessele or Timmney.

Nice- sounds like a plan, had nothing to do with the spikes tactical logo? Hahahahhahha. U see it right, almost can't see it. Every time I see it now. I went with noveske -- no dicks in that logo!

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
I'll run a lower with dicks on it as long as its well built and within spec :-D !

1 - 20 of 41 Posts