Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Urban

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to ask HardCorps to camo my PS90, but I can't decide which pattern to have them put on it.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I vote Urban or the color of that PS90 in that pic U posted.

An urban digital would be interesting to see, but I'd wanna see it first before being the guinea pig.

Hard corps has 2 different digital examples - one is greenish and 1 is blackish. I assume that the entire gun wasn't done, but that the greenish ones were actually green PS90s and the blackish ones were originally black PS90s.

Out of those two, I like the greenish digital the best - like the one above and in the banner at the top of the page.

But, I think the urban would be pretty kewl. If I can find it, I'll try to post apic of an urban Storm Carbine I saw on the Beretta Forum.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wonder what that Urban pattern with leaf litter colors would look like?

TA

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Not sure - not that crazy about leaf litter myself...

I will say that if I ever get another Veretta, I gotta do that urban look - that is kewl.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ShipWreck said:
This would be interesting :eek:

I've had my eye on a DPMS Arctic Panther... but I'd feel like I needed to buy a Star Wars StormTrooper suit to go with it... we don't see much snow down in these parts. But heck, my truck is white, my car is white, my 750 Shadow is white, might as well have a white rifle!

TA

·
Registered
349 Posts
I like the Digital, but there are so many nice ones to choose, a person almost has to go buy more guns, just to see all the paint choices LOL

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
One day I guess I needa do the Urban on my Keltec 32 :D

It is so small that I wonder if it will look good, since the template stripes are rather large....

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know I'm going to have the G17 and the XD9 done. And probably the SP2340. I don't carry them so they will probably be pretty loud looking. :D

TA

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Texas Armadillo said:
I know I'm going to have the G17 and the XD9 done. And probably the SP2340. I don't carry them so they will probably be pretty loud looking. :D

TA
Well, post plenty of pics when ya get them. I guess when they are done I'll have to make the trip to Katy to come see them :p

·
Registered
25 Posts
I always thought Urban was kinda useless. You never seem to see anybody actually using it. I dunno how well it would blend in with things. Maybe decent at night.

However, the Beretta looks damn cool. Now I want that on my 92, and for apparently no good reason.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
These are still my 2 favs of the ones on his site: :)

But, I might only do the PS90 stock in urban, and leave the rest black...

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I can't!!! :?:

But I can see my FAL in that gray Urban though... :D

TA

·
Registered
87 Posts
All of the 90's we have done, except the last have started as green bodies. Regardless of the base color, they all get coated usually with the lightest color first.
They all get completly disassembled, including the optic out of the plastic shell, degreased, blasted with 100 grit aluminum oxide, wiped down with reducer, then the fun starts. There is about 10-12 hours in a 3 color digital 90, slightly more for an AR.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts