FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Well that is a bummer alright!!! If you're like me, when I want something, I want it "right now". I hate waiting. Maybe one will come along soon. You're looking for a private sale I take it?

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sure would rather find a local private sale, yeah. This was an unfired green one with a few extras.

Maybe I'll find one next weekend at the gun show.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Madhouse said:
I sure would rather find a local private sale, yeah. This was an unfired green one with a few extras.

Maybe I'll find one next weekend at the gun show.
I usually see at least a few at the 2 larger Houston gunshows anytime I go.

·
Banned
112 Posts
Did he give you a reason? Was it fear because of the upcoming election? I've heard a lot of people are holding on to their assault type weapons hoping they'll be worth a lot more if Obama gets elected.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Erica_the_Red said:
Did he give you a reason? Was it fear because of the upcoming election? I've heard a lot of people are holding on to their assault type weapons hoping they'll be worth a lot more if Obama gets elected.
No, that's the thing. I can't even bad mouth him, because his reasoning is pretty legit. I'm not mad at him, just REALLY dissappointed in not getting to buy it, because it was a REALLY sweet deal and I've been looking for that kind of deal a long time.

Oh well, it is what it is, I'll continue my search.

:shock:

·
Banned
112 Posts
My brother in law ordered a PS90 from Tanners. It's not a bad deal really if you don't mind the white reticle site. $1250 for a black stock model. Only took 3 days to get it. Buying new you can still get freebies from FN if you buy before the end of the month (I think). Not sure what kind of deal you were going to get that fell through, but you might think about Tanners.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Erica! I'll call them. Black is what I wanted anyway.

There's a gun show this weekend at the George R. Brown in Houston this weekend, I'll be looking there as well.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I couldn't find a promo for the black USG Tactical. Here's what I found on the FNH website for the PS90 promos (unless I missed something):
(1) Black Triple Rail = C-More
(2) ODG Triple Rail = either the C-More or the ammo/mags
(3) ODG USG Tactical = ammo/mags

Is there a coupon I missed? I have a friend who purchased a black USG Tactical and he is trying to find the promo for it.

Thanks

·
Registered
139 Posts
Madhouse said:
Man, I'm bummed. I had a local PS90 all lined up and the guy backed out.
Umm.... yea.... PS... ninety.... something.... seller.... ummm..... gunshow....

Got a larger version of your avatar?

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
QB said:
I couldn't find a promo for the black USG Tactical. Here's what I found on the FNH website for the PS90 promos (unless I missed something):
(1) Black Triple Rail = C-More
(2) ODG Triple Rail = either the C-More or the ammo/mags
(3) ODG USG Tactical = ammo/mags

Is there a coupon I missed? I have a friend who purchased a black USG Tactical and he is trying to find the promo for it.

Thanks

Man, I just looked again, you're right, no love for the black USG...

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Erica_the_Red said:
My brother in law ordered a PS90 from Tanners. It's not a bad deal really if you don't mind the white reticle site. $1250 for a black stock model. Only took 3 days to get it. Buying new you can still get freebies from FN if you buy before the end of the month (I think). Not sure what kind of deal you were going to get that fell through, but you might think about Tanners.
Thanks a bunch Erica!! I ordered from Tanner's just a few minutes ago. Basically I'm sick of shopping for one. I even paid the 3% to buy via credit card so I could get it down here.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Finally!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Very cool Madhouse, I almost ordered from Tanner's. I have the sneaking suspicion that I'm the one who caused your deal to fall thru, though the guy I bought from never mentioned anyone else. Maybe I was the first to call and say I'd take it? He seems like a very up and up kinda guy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just got back from the range, I emptied all 3 50 round clips (1 was a 30 modded to a 50) and it shot great, no malfuctions at all. I love this thing.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tireshred said:
I just got back from the range, I emptied all 3 50 round clips (1 was a 30 modded to a 50) and it shot great, no malfuctions at all. I love this thing.
Awesome! Man, now I can't wait to get mine! Congrats!

:shock:

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ray Tanner called me and said it shipped this afternoon, might be at Pruett's by Friday. That would be sweet, since I'm off work on Friday already, and I'm going to execute my NFA trust that day too.

It's shaping up to be a good weekend!!!

8)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts