FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm contemplating selling my 16S....Its the FDE version and has an FDE Eotech with an L3 3x magnifier, Stryker EACH charnging handle, Magpul AFG and an ERGO SCAR Grip. Gun is in very good condition. One very light scratch on the barrel. If I did decide to sell it, what do y'all think would be a good price to ask for it?

·
Registered
128 Posts
About 40 bucks! I'll paypal you right now!

In all seriousness, that sounds like about a $3200 rig with the eotech, 3x, EACH and furniture. If I didn't already have an FDE 16, this would have been exactly the setup I was looking for.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
In general, you'll need to have an idea of round count to accurately gauge pricing.

Also, you get more by separating items (optics, upgrades, etc). Takes more effort to sell but usually get more $$$$.

·
Registered
957 Posts
By trying to sell as a complete package you will limit your buying market. There are some who do not like Eotech or a RDS with a magnifier.

·
Registered
514 Posts
You will regret selling it. And if we have an issue like last year you will wish that you never even posted the idea. Scars are difficult to find.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Bigern from liveleak??? You should try and eat it then challenge someone to eat a 17s!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bigern from liveleak??? You should try and eat it then challenge someone to eat a 17s!!
No, not from liveleak....but I'm intrigued now!!

I haven't for sure decided to sell it. I have the 17 and was thinking about building a custom AR but I'm finding all of the parts are on a forever back order....

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Grabagun had a small batch of FDE 16s for $2500 Saturday morning. It was gone by the afternoon. I'd say you can probably sell yours for $2500 as well since the demand is so high. Someone told me shooters in MD are snatching them up since SCAR is not on the list of banned "assault weapons". So posting in a MD shooting forum classified might net you more offers.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Grabagun had a small batch of FDE 16s for $2500 Saturday morning. It was gone by the afternoon. I'd say you can probably sell yours for $2500 as well since the demand is so high. Someone told me shooters in MD are snatching them up since SCAR is not on the list of banned "assault weapons". So posting in a MD shooting forum classified might net you more offers.
That's good advice right there.

Look up bigern on live leak, nasty stuff going on there!!! Haha!!! Id keep it unless you had something super cool on the wish list.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thaks for the advice guys!! Im thinking I wanna build an AR so I wanna use the funds from the 16 for that. But all of the parts that I want are on back order so I dont know....

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Thaks for the advice guys!! Im thinking I wanna build an AR so I wanna use the funds from the 16 for that. But all of the parts that I want are on back order so I dont know....
What exactly do you wanna build?

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'd never sell a scar to build an AR, jmho. Good luck with your sale. I was going to flip my fde 16 since I have a black one too, but realized it would just be better to keep both.

Sent from classified location using Tapatalk.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts