I got out of the SCAR business last year selling (2) 16s's and my 17s without finishing some planned projects. Receiving a lot of PM's and replies asking for pricing so, here are some very fair asking prices...

Here is what I have, I will update once sold. Not sure what the market is on everything so, please bring your best offer and I will consider all. Serious buyers only please. Let me know what pics you need, site only allows for 10 images.

I will cover shipping expense if I agree to your offer so, be sure to keep that in mind. PayPal for payments please.

Scar 17s 16" barrel. Not sure how many rounds are through it but there is some wear. I had planned a shortening of the barrel and silencer add, never moved forward. These are $1400 for a new one, I will take half that; $700 (plus no sales tax and free shipping).

Scar 16s 16" barrel. Not sure how many rounds are through it but there is some wear. I had planned a shortening of the barrel and silencer add, never moved forward. The 16s barrel is about $1200 for a new one, I will take half that; $600 (plus no sales tax and free shipping).

(1) FDE butt stock, new. These are $190 each new. I will take $150 for this one which is also new (no box) (Plus no sales tax and free shipping). SOLD

(1) Black butt stock like new take off part These are $190 each new. I will take $100 for this one which indistinguishable from new (take off part) (Plus no sales tax and free shipping).

KSG MREX Mark II M-LOK 4.25" lower hand guard in FDE, NEW IN THE BOX. These are selling for $295. I will do $250 (no tax and free shipping) SOLD

X Products XAC FDE lower for 17s (part number XAC-X17LWR-FDE) allows your 17 to take standard AR10 mags, new still sealed in the plastic SOLD

Lancer Carbon Fiber handguard, works with either 16s or 17s. Amazing product, high quality and weighs almost nothing. New in the box. SOLD

(2) Magpul M LOK Vertical Grips in Black, NEW IN THE BOX
(2) Magpul SSG selector sets, fits either 17s or 16s, NEW IN THE PACKAGE
For the Magpul parts, I will package these up. They are brand new in the Magpul packaging. MLOK Vertical Grip (Black) and a SSG selector set (fits either 17s or 16s), $25 for each set, 2 sets available at the moment PLUS NO TAX and FREE SHIPPING.