FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have enjoyed SG1 and owned it's first 3 seanons on DVD for a long time now. I recently started using NetFlix and I have started season 4. So this weekend I have the first three disks of season 4 to watch. :eek:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I had several seasons a while back, but sold them a couple of years ago to pay for some PS90 stuff.

One of these days, I wanna get them again. They don't cost as much now as when they first came out - they also cut the size down on the packages.

I do still have all the seasons of Highlander, though.

I tend to buy DVDs, and then I never watch them again. But, if it comes on tv, I'll watch it everytime.

I have both Underworld DVDs. I haven't watched them but 1 time. But anytime I see it on tv, I sit thru the entire movie...

I'm weird that way....

·
Banned
328 Posts
The commentary tracks on the SG1 and SGA dvds really make it worth it. I have all the seasons of both shows in the smaller package format but I think there is a new release of SG1 that has every season all in one box which takes up even less space.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
isnt it funny how we buy the stuff and dont watch it. I had to have Pinky and the Brain box set and still havent broken the seal a year later

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, that was a great episode. I also liked "Enemies" a lot.

I finished season 4 and now I am on the last 5 episodes of season 5. Which I will watch this weekend.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love the way SG-1 "ALMOST" gets the cool ships. The had a pyramid ship for a short time and I was kind of hoping they would get the Jack ONeil from the Asgard. But it kinda blew up before it was even finished. :(

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Starting season 6 tonight...

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Texas Armadillo said:
Starting season 6 tonight...
:?

I was so pissed last night, I couldn't sleep. SO, I watched a DVR Sg1 episode - the one where they have to throw the earth gate into space because of Anubis.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That was one of the ones I watched last night. That left the Russians with the only gate on earth. What is more likely? The Russians keep their gate and keep it all to themselves or sell it to the US?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts