1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Whatever. If that's the only way you can get one it's water over the dam. At least you got it! Just glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Congratulations.

Can you contact FN about the stock? Maybe they have a solution for you that's simple.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Congrats on the addition to the collection!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Congrats on the 17!:?

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Looking good! What's your plan for glass?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
do yourself a favor and get yourself a normal magazine release and then cover it with the raddlock.
Already in the works :)

Congratulations.

Can you contact FN about the stock? Maybe they have a solution for you that's simple.
Need to keep it pinned....I live in Kalifornia :p

Looking good! What's your plan for glass?
Already got a Leupold VX-R Patrol 3-9x40mm on a LaRue mount ready to be put on.

·
Registered
505 Posts
View attachment 23138 She's here!!

Now just waiting the 10 days...... has a pinned stock and bullet button installed :p
Why do you have to wait ten days? Pinned stock as in you cant collapse or fold it? What is a bullet button?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm shortly behind you, love my new 16 and made me just want a 17 even more. I'm shooting for the more efficient zombie killing FDE. Congrats on the new beauty! This forum is going to land me in divorce court.

·
Registered
505 Posts
OK I just read the second page. So you have to wait ten days because you live in California. What if you bought it to defend your family with? OK its California Liberal thinking at its worst. But why or how does a folding/adjustable stock make it "more" deadly? Also same question about a bullet button? Is that to disable the left side magazine release button? So you can still release the magazine but just from the right side? Is that correct? Also Ive heard in California you cannot have a magazine with more than ten rounds. Do you have to get special mags or can you place an insert into a 20 rounder to only allow you to use 10 rounds? Just asking. I'm not sure how any of that can help save the world or reduce crime in fact I am sure it inspires more. I'm sorry but you really need to move. With mentality like that if you ever had to use your rifle to defend the lives of your family or your self they would feel sorry for the criminal and throw you in jail and throw away the key. Man California has really gone over the deep end.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts