1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shipwreck's DOUBLE SIDE RAIL Mounting PLATFORM

READ THE REVIEW HERE:
http://fnforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=5966

The Double Rail Platform Mount provides the user with a solid solution for mounting two accessory rails on One side of the standard FNH PS90 Carbine. This greatly increases the weapon's versatility and eliminates uncomfortable problems with that light or laser protruding into the side of your body while the weapon hangs by the sling. The Double Rail Mount is totally ambidextorous, it will work on either side of the receiver using the exsisting two threaded holes. Does not interfer with the use of wider body optics like the EOTech nor does it infringe on the use of the charging handle. Works with ANY side mount accessoy rails for the standard PS90 from any origin manufacture, has same two threaded hole pattern as receiver. The Double Rail Mounts are precision CNC machined in the USA from T6-6061 Kaiser Aluminum billet with Mil-A-8625 Type III Class 2 hardcoat anodize protective finish. Fasteners are included. Double Rail Platform Mount ONLY, Rails are Not Included.

[email protected]
Please email for Order Confirmation.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why Yes, thanks for asking.
We will have several more products for the PS-90, a couple for the AR15/M16 types, and rails for the MSAR StG-556.

·
Registered
60 Posts
got mine. Nice unit. Installed even though I only have a laser. Made routing the cable for the pressure switch easier.

Curious as to what CD has for us next. Mag release maybe????

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
Shipwreck,

Remind me to discuss with you something called "Product Liability Insurance" protection.

lol.

·
Registered
60 Posts
while the plasma would be thin enough to fit not sure what it would do to the balance of the weapon (or my ability to carry it! :-D :-D :-D

:-x :grin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.