FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long did it take you guys to get your shooter's pack's? I sent my paperwork in around Feb 2nd and haven't received it yet. They did mention 3-4 weeks processing time, but if it goes beyond 4 weeks I guess I'll have to give Customer Service a call.

·
Registered
25 Posts
shooterpack

i called bob at fn because all i had was a sales receite and the shop would not give copies of the needed form, bob talked with a woman at fn (do not remember her name) three days later i had my pack and bob included a t-shirt.this was last year.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Emailed customer service just to check up on the status and Bob responded that they never received my copies in the mail. I faxed them in and made sure he confirmed via email that he received them. At least I don't have to wonder now. Gotta have the shooters pack :)

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got an email back from Barbara:
"It takes 90 days for FNH USA to process your documents. Thank you very much for your patience. We will make sure that you get your Shooter’s pack as soon as possible."

Kind of bummed out about that one, but patience is a virtue. And you can't complain about free stuff.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I mailed both mine in. I sent them certified mail with Return receipts.
Amy signed for both of them. What's with the 90 days! The form says 4 weeks as well as the website. I don't get it.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hey B52U,
that Barbara you talked to must be full of s**t! Mine showed up 4 weeks to the day! It arrived yesterday. I got 2 of em. For FNP-40 & FNP-9.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guess I'll just have to wait and see, then perhaps complain again. Maybe I can get a free T-shirt out of the deal. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Emailed customer service just to check up on the status and Bob responded...
Does anyone have "Bob's" email address? He sounds like "The Guy" I need to check in with. I haven't received my pack or my sight (PS-90) and it's been 3 months. If there is someone else that would be better to contact directly please let me know who "The Guy" is!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When I emailed the generic customer service address on the website, he was the one to respond. [email protected]

I also CC'ed the marketing team just to see what would happen.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Faxed on Monday, April 14.
Received Tuesday, April 22

Nice turnaround time for me.
Also received my stuff from the fnforum membership. I'm just full of new FNH stuff.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Super fast! :?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow! I'm glad I was browsing the forums today!!! I'm SO going to submit my info. Just a quick question. Will the dealer have a copy of my 4473 on file?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Wow! I'm glad I was browsing the forums today!!! I'm SO going to submit my info. Just a quick question. Will the dealer have a copy of my 4473 on file?
He is supposed to have it on file. Unless the place caught fire.

·
Registered
412 Posts
You have to ask the dealer for a copy so you can fax it or send it it to FN

·
Registered
109 Posts
please help a newbie, what is a shooters pack. I just bought a FNP45.\
thanks in advance,
Mike

1 - 20 of 52 Posts