FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
I was wondering to myself if there would be any newtown copy cats today since there won't be any children in school on the 14th this year. Not that I'm assuming this is even remotely close to a copy of that event.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Done with a Shotgun. Seriously injured 1 student (Critical in hospital). Another lightly injured, then committed suicide.

·
Premium Member
9,508 Posts
According to the sheriff, one student shot in critical condition. Shooter dead by suicide. Weapon was a shotgun. Shooter was targeting a particular teacher.

EDIT: as above

·
Registered
315 Posts
Shooter ended it. Mad at a teacher.

·
Banned
120 Posts
In all honesty I really wish these mass shooters would go after the gun grabbers, then they would get a chance to see and understand first hand that armed vs. unarmed is no contest.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Another Colorado tragedy. Time to arm teachers and resource officers.

Huffington Post also ran an article at Arapahoe High School Shooting Leaves At Least 2 Injured

This is the type of event that the 15 round magazine ban and background checks are never going to prevent.

Reactions: bravo2zero

·
Registered
514 Posts
I have to ask? Who are the parents and do the parents know anything about their kids anymore. What is wrong with these kids? Or whats wrong with the parents?

·
Registered
514 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
It seems like these always happen in the states and places with strict gun laws.

less guns allowed to citizens = more violence on citizens
more guns in hands of law abiding citizens = criminals scared to commit crimes

1 - 17 of 17 Posts