FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,,,got a couple vids from Friday when myself and 3 other buds went to my buddies house to shoot for the day ! There were 5 of us total & in the end we estimated over 1200 Rd's down range,,,,had a awesome time. My buddy has a plate rack,poppers & over 50 plus pieces of steel,,he has a hell of a setup ! Anyways,,this is a couple vids of me doing a couple runs,,not my best day at the range,,but safety/fun are the main goals along with drills,reloads,,etc I'm sure you will notice LOTS of smoke,,I am shooting 3.8 grns Universal with a 124 grn lead bullet,,shoots awesome,,just kind of tough sometimes when there is no breeze,,LOL Anyway,,like my buddy says,,I shoot pretty good for a one eyed fat man,,,LOL,,here ya go !

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Looks like fun!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great stuff.
Be careful with that support hand during your presentation!
Guys and guns...what a great time!
Thanks Brother,,I had to go watch the Vid a few times,,,but I see what you mean ! My left hand is kinda low but out front a bit,,,I could be sweeping "myself",,not good ! I NEED to change that for sure.Thanks again,,,,that's why we vid each other a lot to see what we need to fix !!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like fun, jealous of all the steel!! Sorry you live in a commie state :\\/:
Yep. A second set of eyes definitely helps!
Keep it up!
Yea....Commie State is a Understatment,but that's a conversation for another day,,LOL If you look to the left in the vid,,ya see all the poppers on the ground. We like to call the plate rack the "confidence" killer,put t is aweome when you clean iton the first run,LOL Summer is getting closer,,plenty more Vids & pic's to come !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts