FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be shooting a SCAR PDW in a few days. Anything I should know or be on the lookout for? I read the less than flattering truthsboutguns review, but I suspect the prototype has changed since then (I saw it last month at SHOT Show). So, any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Kick back and enjoy it for what it is! Then tell us about it with lots of pictures!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Ya, watch out for the ear to ear grin... Your cheeks will hurt after a while. :?

VIDEO and Photo's!!!

Reactions: Troublesx10

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I'm going to be shooting a SCAR PDW in a few days. Anything I should know or be on the lookout for? I read the less than flattering truthsboutguns review, but I suspect the prototype has changed since then (I saw it last month at SHOT Show). So, any thoughts?
The aspects of the SCAR PDW that Leghorn gives negatives for, are exactly what makes it a PDW.:p

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll try and get some pix up next week, but the SCAR PDW on a full-auto mag dump was a lot of fun and quite controllable. Didn't have any weird pressure blow-back on my face like the article mentioned either.

·
Registered
211 Posts
The aspects of the SCAR PDW that Leghorn gives negatives for, are exactly what makes it a PDW.:p
There is no reason to ever take him seriously.

He straight faced argued that the recip CH on the SCAR throws off the balance of the gun. TTAG is a toilet in Penn Station that folks have been puking in since 2am.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
PDW internals.
NON-reciprocating design.

00:52 seconds in.
Published on Jun 10, 2017.

A video posted just days ago has a few things on the PDW used at an event recently (first Annual SCAR-Owners Group Shoot, in NC).
Published on Jun 14, 2017.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts