FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so Shot came and went, and there was some cool stuff displayed. So, with that in mind what impressed you enough to make you drop some $$??

For me I think I really like the Remington R51 and the Sig P320 that were showcased. I also thought the Red Jacket suppressor for the Keltec KSG looked really so I will read more into that.

That's it for me. I thought Kriss had some cool stuff at their booth, and have been checking out the Sphinx handguns for a while now. I was upset that Sig didn't have any updates/release information on the MPX that was announced at last year's Shot.

Reactions: P-Factor

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I agree on the mpx.
tac con trigger may be on my list once mac gives a review
I like the phinx
that serbu upper has my interest up also
still watching shot videos there may be more I like : )

·
Premium Member
9,491 Posts
I really like the look of that Remington R51. I'll wait until I've heard some more feedback, but it looks to be a sweet little pistol.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Probably the Glock single stack 380. Not crazy about a 380, but I have ALOT of 380 ammo that my son and I can enjoy.

·
Registered
312 Posts
R 51 & FN 15....on the list.

·
Registered
787 Posts
One thing I would like to see is the actual availability for sale of the stuff the vendors show.

So much of what they show is just vaporware (as they would call it in the software industry). Doesn't do much good to show off new products that almost nobody can buy.

On second thought, that might be a good thing, because once my enthusiasm for the latest hot thing cools off due to unavailability, I lose interest. For which my bank account thanks me.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Has anyone seen or heard about anything new for or about the Scar 17, either from FN or the aftermarket at SHOT 2014 ?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reactions: Troublesx10

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did you already reserve one? Rockwell arms was taking reservations. When they come --????? Have pistol and standard.
Not yet. I wanted a more accurate release date.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Too many boom sticks still on my "i want list" to worry about.
I am however interested in that Tac trigger Mac was talking about. the $500 price tag is a bit steep but its actually cheaper than putting a Geissele and a slide stock on your AR. But i am going to wait on a MAC review and see if the price drops a bit.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Check out this video on YouTube:

Probably going to have to add this to shopping list....do I need it nah do I want it lol

And whoever gets 2 stage trigger in first geisselle or shooting site I will be adding that to list

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Looks like the mpx model I was wanting is no longer going to be made (the one with muzzle brake that doubles as suppressor baffles), They are not even offering a non sbr version besides the pistol form and the true integrally suppressed one, tube non removable. Guess the 8 inch sbr one will have to suffice.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Or I could form one the pistol ifffffffff they come out with the stocks and other accessories they are promising. Was really wanting the side folder anyways instead of the collapsible one. SBR laws suck!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts