FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have to say its a fun little rifle. I cannot stand the white ring site on it though. its pretty accurate and i got it zeroed at 45 yrds. love the no recoil, and its not loud either. i really enjoyed shooting it and i think ill keep it. im really really new with these weapons and im sure its been asked 1000 times, but can i replace the factory site with a rail to put an eotech or someother red dot on it? just not a fan of the site at all. the ergonomics are awsome and its pretty comfortable to shoot. anyways jsut thought id share my experience with it and if ya would let me know what my options are as far as a rial goes?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Check out the site sponsors. MagazineParts may be a good place to start. I got one with the white sight since they're a lot cheaper than the USG models; I'm waiting for a magazine parts top rail to come so I can put my Aimpoint T-1 Micro on there. Unless you are hardcore about keeping the "original" appearance an Aimpoint or EOtech is orders of magnitude superior to that RingSights POS.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Look at the REM2 that a sponsor is selling here before you replace the stock sight - it i an LED attachment that makes the white sight much better.

Also, we have sponsors that cover all of the needed PS90 gear.

·
Registered
857 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Look at the REM2 that a sponsor is selling here before you replace the stock sight - it i an LED attachment that makes the white sight much better.

Also, we have sponsors that cover all of the needed PS90 gear.
Ditto on the REM2 - its the best of both worlds.
It's low cost, illuminates the White Sight and is bolt on with no modifactions to you gun.

·
Vendor
5,593 Posts
Thanks guys for letting people know about the REM 2. Just a reminder to all... I have a 30 day money back guaranty so if you don't like it you can get a full refund. Better to try the REM 2 first for $74.00 total, then to spend $500.00 replacing the Ring Sight IMHO. :?

Go here to view the REM 2

http://fnforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=5563

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts