FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our own site owner, Therm, is headed to the 08 Shot Show.

But, I have seen 1 or 2 of the members here also planning to attend.

If you are going, PLEASE post pics and info here on the forum. If there are multiple members going - maybe start your OWN official Shotshow thread - so the other show attendees who are members do not get posts mixed up in 1 thread.

If ya have internet access, please post up a little info each night if ya can. I've seen this occur on other firearms forums, and it would be nice to have that here too, as this forum is growing at a pretty good pace.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Request for info on the TDI Kriss, if you see their booth, let me know what they have to say about the civilian Kriss. Please :D

·
Registered
426 Posts
Attendance Rules

• NO PHOTOGRAPHY – STRICTLY ENFORCED! Taking photos of Exhibitor property is forbidden at the SHOT SHOW except by those wearing valid SHOT SHOW Press Badges. Surveillance equipment is in use 24/7. Violators risk confiscation of SHOT SHOW badge and eviction from the premises.

Going to be hard to get alot of good pics with the above SHOT show rules in place. As an exhibitor we may be able to bend the rules a bit outside of show hours, with prior permission of course. I'll have on site internet access so I'll try and post as much as I can, if at all possible.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CriticalDimensions said:
Attendance Rules

• NO PHOTOGRAPHY – STRICTLY ENFORCED! Taking photos of Exhibitor property is forbidden at the SHOT SHOW except by those wearing valid SHOT SHOW Press Badges. Surveillance equipment is in use 24/7. Violators risk confiscation of SHOT SHOW badge and eviction from the premises.

Going to be hard to get alot of good pics with the above SHOT show rules in place. As an exhibitor we may be able to bend the rules a bit outside of show hours, with prior permission of course. I'll have on site internet access so I'll try and post as much as I can, if at all possible.
U da man!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts