FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Therm,
It was mentioned previously about the possibility of running an ad in the Shotgun News for the Forum. Just wondering if that's going to happen? I realize the cost associated with advertising, but if you'd "pass the hat" I'm sure some of us here would be willing to help you offset those cost. The Small Arms Review would be another good venue to run an ad. No sense in slacking off while we're on a roll here... :?

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
I'm geting that ready. For you info, I just spen some money with Google. I'm running an ad campaign on some keywords.

If you for example type FN PS90, you should see this forum as a sponsor link on the right hand side of Google.

Some keywords like FS2000 are $0.40 - pretty expensive for EACH CLICK.

I set the limit at $100.00 a month - but I hope that it helps to generate leads - thus revenue for all the sponsors.

I will get pricing for the Shotgun News - and see hopw big we want to go.

Cheers,

-TH

·
Registered
214 Posts
adwords will cancel you within a month or so. They do not support ANYTHING gun related. They're worse than feeBay -- been there, done that.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
I know they do not support Adsense. There are other bidders for FS2000, so that is why the cost is so high - as long as they take my money - I do not care. At leas I'm generating traffic and conversion. I thought that sponsors would want that ... no?

Besides, the ad campaign has to go through approval process first. They DID approve it, so we shall see.

On other fronts, on the PS90 - we are 3rd from the top on the organic growth - not bad at all. Fivesevenforum used to be 10th or so. They are nowhere to be seen anymore. :lol:

-TH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts