FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I recently picked up some SS197SR from Palmetto State Armory for a measly 17.99/box of 50. Is there a catch here? Should I be worried that the ammunition is defective or damaged in some way?

FWIW, when my ammunition arrived, many of the boxes seemed slightly beaten up but still intact. One box (of ten) was beaten up enough that it lost a round which I found at the bottom of the shipping box.

·
Registered
912 Posts
First order from them I had 300 out of 500 rounds loose in the box. The second time I ordered they had wrapped the 10 boxes in plastic wrap and they arrived in much better condition. In both cases all rounds functioned just fine. They have sold them for as low as $15.99 a box in the past few months, so you are good to go.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey guys,

I recently picked up some SS197SR from Palmetto State Armory for a measly 17.99/box of 50. Is there a catch here? Should I be worried that the ammunition is defective or damaged in some way?

FWIW, when my ammunition arrived, many of the boxes seemed slightly beaten up but still intact. One box (of ten) was beaten up enough that it lost a round which I found at the bottom of the shipping box.

I'll take it off your hands for $7 a box of 50.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts