FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have been drooling over this H&K UMC for a bit now and the owner of the shop said he would give me a hell of a deal if I trade in my '90 for it....Should I? Obvioiusly it wouldn't be an even trade but he'll make it worth my while...

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you can at all help it, never get rid of a gun once you've got your hands on it. I wouldn't trade, I'd just buy the UMC.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ehhh but I just bought the scar!! LOL I guess I want my cake and eat it too,but who doesn't?

·
Registered
857 Posts
I never sell my guns - just keep buying them.
Odds are the PS90 will be banned in the future and you will regret selling it.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I've looked at the UMC a few times - but man - U are stuck w/ 10 round mags unless you do that conversion. I don't think it's work getting rid of the PS90 for. U're sick dude :lol:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sick eh? Lol I guess I'll pick it up next week if everything goes to plan :twisted:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I'd never trade my 90 for a UMC. Hell my 1911 has a 15 round clip, that UMC is only a 10 shooter. Oh sure, you can do the conversion thing for another 3 grand so that you can use the 25 round mags, But if I truely wanted a UMC (which I don't) I'd pay cash for it. But I would never trade my PS90 for two H&K UMC's

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
devildoc said:
I'd never trade my 90 for a UMC. Hell my 1911 has a 15 round clip, that UMC is only a 10 shooter. Oh sure, you can do the conversion thing for another 3 grand so that you can use the 25 round mags, But if I truely wanted a UMC (which I don't) I'd pay cash for it. But I would never trade my PS90 for two H&K UMC's
Is that how much the conversion costs? I never really paid attention to what is costs....

·
Registered
475 Posts
snap out of it! don't sell the ps90, i want an ak real bad right now but there is no way i'm selling my ps90 to finance it, i'll just hav to save for it

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
or better yet, why don't you sell some of your 5.7x28mm ammo to fund it?
I thought you had like 8K rounds? half of that should be pretty close to funding the HK

·
Registered
459 Posts
Don't do it!!!!! 50 rounds versus 10 rounds = boring (to me). I don't know what it is but I sold all my single stack handguns, including my P210-6 Heavy because I found them boring to shoot. Something about high capacity makes my blood boil (in a good way).

Find a way to purchase the UMC if you must (if it were hi-cap without costing a zillion dollars I'd have one). Then if you decide you want to keep it, sell something off if you have to.

I have two PS90s but originally had three. I regret selling my "extra" one even though I didn't plan on shooting it. Every time I take out one of my PS90s from the safe I fall in love all over again :D :oops:

·
Registered
475 Posts
tqtran said:
or better yet, why don't you sell some of your 5.7x28mm ammo to fund it?
I thought you had like 8K rounds? half of that should be pretty close to funding the HK
+1 i wouldn't give up one for the other especially since you have so much invested in the ps90

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea, I could sell some ammo and I have 14k in 5.7 currently. I'm probably gonna pick it up around Christmas and keep the '90. I don't have much invested in it, but I am scheming about getting another '90 MAYBE next month. Well have to see what else catches my eyes :twisted:

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
You need a SIG 556 so you can be cool like the rest of us :D 8)
Seriously though, you have a SCAR on order but that won't hit for a while.
Looking at your collection, you are missing some sort of AR style rifle.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice weapons. I have thought about an ar over and over again but just too many people have them. I enjoy turning heads while I'm at the range :D Love your guns btw. I'm scheming about grabbing this spas 12 :? The guy wants 750 nib

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
tqtran said:
You need a SIG 556 so you can be cool like the rest of us :D 8)
Seriously though, you have a SCAR on order but that won't hit for a while.
Looking at your collection, you are missing some sort of AR style rifle.
The guns listed in my sig aren't all of them but some of my favorites or more important ones lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you can get the spas for 750 do it. Starting to get very hard to find. As of last month, Benelli USA had no more black m4 and 7 desert tan in the US.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts