·
Registered
379 Posts
What are Alien Gear Holsters??

KW

·
Registered
379 Posts
Do you manufacture A drop offset holster for a duty belt?? I need to replace the Uncle Mike's #5 (I think) I have at present. Basically need a new uty holster though at the moment I don't cary on duty anymore (I"m a Park Ranger now and not a security guard.)

KW

148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm about ready to order one for my Glock 30 gen 4 along with an extra shell for the 26 gen 4. Would like a shell to accomodate the FNX 45T w/Surefire X400 Ultra and Trijicon RM06 but in reality will probably get a drop leg for that one. I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to holsters.

148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm about ready to order one for my Glock 30 gen 4 along with an extra shell for the 26 gen 4. Would like a shell to accomodate the FNX 45T w/Surefire X400 Ultra and Trijicon RM06 but in reality will probably get a drop leg for that one. I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to holsters.
We do offer a holster for the FNX 45, is that the tactical version? What is the barrel length? Unfortunately, we do not offer a holster to accommodate the Trijicon at this time. However, we are constantly adding new product and may offer this in the future. If you sign up for our newsletter (there's an option for that on our website), it'll keep you updated as to any new product we may add.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I have a bunch of Alien Gear holsters (FNX, FsN, Glock, Kimber, Keltec, H&K & Sig) Enjoy them all!

I look forward to the FNX Tactical version W/RMR to be released.

Until then the best I have found for the FNX-Tactical W/RMR & Light (TLR2) that is both IWB & OWB is my Guardian Concealment. Very comfy and was very price friendly!

Reactions: captain_bob
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just ordered a black one for the Glock 30 along with a shell for the 26. 4-6 weeks before shipping?
Because our holsters are made to order, the current wait time is approximately 4-6 weeks per order, from date of order placement. We are working hard to get this lead time down, but with the large influx of orders recently it's hard to keep up with the high demand.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought my holster recently and the wait was definitely worth it. When it comes to shell only, is there still a 4-6 week wait?

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

1 - 20 of 27 Posts