Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sure do!

When will they understand that it's never intended to be an assault rifle? I wasn't around when MP5 first came out. Did people in US. have the same problem between MP5 VS. AR?

Gee.. sometime I wonder why roadster only comes with two seats VS. mini van, they have 8 seats!!! :shock:

..nuff rant.. :eek:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hehe, I am quite familiar with your problem.

I once went to the Indoor Range with my Barrett M82A1, and there are some real nuts there sometimes, who have there guns only for having a gun, and to look cool. No real knowledge of what they have.

I was in the Rifle part of the range, and prepared for shooting the little baby. Some of them came over, cause they were curious. I told them, that this is a .50 caliber, and they should not be in here, while I am shooting. They didn't listen to me, and said, that it would be like a Desert Eagle .50 ;-)

1 Shot, and I saw 4 idiots lying on the ground, and holding there stomach.
(I didn't show them the ammunition prior to that :mrgreen: )

This also happens to me, when I shoot other guns with special calibers, like the MP7A1. Ppl usually think, that this thing is like a 9mm, or a .22, but when I shot my old ballistic Vest, they clearly saw, that it isn't :mrgreen: .

There is only one way to show such ppl the truth. PROOF ;-)

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
Yes, in months past, and in current threads on other sites as well - the discussion always breaks down into this. And, the naysayers always talk down about the caliber. Interesting that every time, it is people who don't even own the gun...

·
Registered
268 Posts
It's the same style .224" bullet which makes it easy to start the comparison. If 5.7x28 were 7.62x28, you'd start to hear about comparisons with .308 Winchester and 7.62x39

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
And this is why .. if anyone cares to read the forum rules and advice - we do not compare the balistics of either.

I have both .223 and 5.7 firearms and they each serve a different purpose. So do many other of the forum members.

But it is sometimes good to note that making such comparisons may be fun - however futile exercise.

-TH

G

·
Yes, I am always seeing these threads on other forums too.

There never seems to be an end to these types of threads..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.