Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sure do!

When will they understand that it's never intended to be an assault rifle? I wasn't around when MP5 first came out. Did people in US. have the same problem between MP5 VS. AR?

Gee.. sometime I wonder why roadster only comes with two seats VS. mini van, they have 8 seats!!! :shock:

..nuff rant.. :eek:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hehe, I am quite familiar with your problem.

I once went to the Indoor Range with my Barrett M82A1, and there are some real nuts there sometimes, who have there guns only for having a gun, and to look cool. No real knowledge of what they have.

I was in the Rifle part of the range, and prepared for shooting the little baby. Some of them came over, cause they were curious. I told them, that this is a .50 caliber, and they should not be in here, while I am shooting. They didn't listen to me, and said, that it would be like a Desert Eagle .50 ;-)

1 Shot, and I saw 4 idiots lying on the ground, and holding there stomach.
(I didn't show them the ammunition prior to that :mrgreen: )

This also happens to me, when I shoot other guns with special calibers, like the MP7A1. Ppl usually think, that this thing is like a 9mm, or a .22, but when I shot my old ballistic Vest, they clearly saw, that it isn't :mrgreen: .

There is only one way to show such ppl the truth. PROOF ;-)

·
Registered
15,573 Posts
Yes, in months past, and in current threads on other sites as well - the discussion always breaks down into this. And, the naysayers always talk down about the caliber. Interesting that every time, it is people who don't even own the gun...

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
And this is why .. if anyone cares to read the forum rules and advice - we do not compare the balistics of either.

I have both .223 and 5.7 firearms and they each serve a different purpose. So do many other of the forum members.

But it is sometimes good to note that making such comparisons may be fun - however futile exercise.

-TH

G

·
Yes, I am always seeing these threads on other forums too.

There never seems to be an end to these types of threads..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.