FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
That's just disgusting for the R & the Xi! I had my eye on the Xi, but after this, I'll stick to my true AK's. I don't have the patience for such foolishness, I'll chuck the damn thing in my pit and burn it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,629 Posts
That sucks. I hate getting lemons and he seems to have very bad luck with Sig rifles. I find it interesting that he said that his friend's rifle worked fine until he started torchering it. I wonder what kind of torcher it was subjected to... :(

Reactions: 00stormbringer

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Vise choice! That would never happen in an arsenal.
Arsenal had a ton of probs::FF:: with their new SLR 107's in about 08, seems 1 of 3 laser bore-sighters in Bulgaria was messed up for about 3 months before anybody noticed , so 1/3 of all their guns were seriously screwed up, but fortunately for me mine was not involved.

However Arsenals have always been joked about as having "Squid" paint, since it comes off easily when using most cleaners except for CLP, but they use a crappy Military finish.

My Arsenal SLR 107FR is actually 1of my:clappingmr2: favorites! Their 106's have been problematic.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I am not surprised at all about SIG America's products. I've made it a point to not buying anything made by SIG USA after my own disappointing experience with the 556.
I do have to thank SIG for making me step up and get the SCAR. Three Sigs gone, and a SCAR and two BHP's later.... :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.