FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a few months waiting on my local indoor range to finish their remodeling job I finally got to shoot it!

My impression: Wow!

I guess they really did put match barrels in these guns!!!

Gun handled sweet no hiccups ran smooth. And was accurate as hell! I would put it on the must have list for sure.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Mine shoots great too... but it looks like you're a better shot than I am though. :oops:

The first GSR's that came out seemed to have some issues, but the ones coming out now seem to be very reliable and accurate. I'm very happy with mine.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I like all the various models they have now - and many of them look sweet. Sig uses a different shaped beavertail grip, though - and I'm not a hug fan of that.

But nice looking gun!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I like it! I heard H&K is making a 1911 but i dont know how true that is to be honest. But that would be freaking sweet if they did! Nice 1911 again and good shooting!

·
Registered
134 Posts
iCeMaN said:
I like it! I heard H&K is making a 1911 but i dont know how true that is to be honest. But that would be freaking sweet if they did! Nice 1911 again and good shooting!
They aren't. They were in the process of developing an HK1911 with the help of Larry Vickers and Ken Hackathorn a few years back, but the project was scraped because they determined the pistol would be downright cost-prohibitive. From that was born the HK45 project. It would have been pretty awesome but, alas, not to be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts