FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found one of these Locally used for $549.99 The buyer had buyers remorse and returned it. New ones are going for $869.99!
It looks and feels sweet as hell! Any information any one can give me will be appreciated.
Thanks!

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
The 1st Generation ones had a LOT of problems. I heard that Sig even recalled many of them.

Then the 2nd Gen ones came out (the version out now) - they took initially had a lot of problems. I knew enough to avoid them at the time. HOwever, there are multiple sizes and variations out now, and Sig seems to have solved some of the issues.

I actually love the look for the 2 tone models and the sold trigger that is on some of the guns. I am not that keen on the shape of the grip safety, however. Sig uses a different shape than most other manufacturers.

If it is a later model and U like it - get it. I really like the verson that Bud's has one sale right now.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Yes, I too heard the stories of constant jams, but I have always had great luck with SIG. I bought one a year or so ago and have ran a few hundred rounds through it. Mine has had no problems at all. It runs HydraShok, reloads, and WWB just fine. I have not tried any other hollow points then the Hydas.

I love mine. As accurate as any 1911 I have shot. I would not hesitate at buying another. Especially at that price.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input!
I did put it in layaway! I too am a Sig fan!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts