FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
My favorite surplus pistols are the P6 and the CZ 82. The CZ 52 is also pretty cool. I had an original CZ 75 surplus, but I prefer the more modern 75B. All of these surplus pistols I had were extremely accurate, but the P6 was a little bit picky with the ammo.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My favorite surplus pistols are the P6 and the CZ 82. The CZ 52 is also pretty cool. I had an original CZ 75 surplus, but I prefer the more modern 75B. All of these surplus pistols I had were extremely accurate, but the P6 was a little bit picky with the ammo.
True many of the P6's suck with self defense ammo.

I also like the polish p64 but i dont like the 9x18 round wish it was 9mm

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
True many of the P6's suck with self defense ammo.

I also like the polish p64 but i dont like the 9x18 round wish it was 9mm
Agreed. Any of the Makarov knockoffs would be perfect in 9mm.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im gonna shoot the P6 tomorrow and see how accurate I can be. Ill take a pic of the target for you guys, although, im in need to practice, we will see how I do

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sig P6 is an awesome single stack 9mm. Sent mine to Total Automation for a little work and fit a P226 threaded barrel. Makes a nice little suppressor host.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
The P6/P225 is my favorite P22X-series pistol.

I had a P225 so I didn't pick up a P6. Hind sight being what it is, I should have picked up a P6 when it was cheap.

Take a dremel to the feed ramp area and you'd solve the hollowpoints feeding issue. If not, then shell out for the P225 barrel.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts