FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
757 Posts
Thanks for posting this, and I hope you don't mind my tacking this on:

TTAG Exclusive: SB Tactical's Statement on the ATF Pistol Brace Ruling - The Truth About Guns

Also pertinent to the story. In addition to expecting Government Agencies to follow the law they enforce, I'd say it's about time America took back a little of what was taken back then--perhaps it's a little altruistic at this point, but I hope they and us(Gun-owners and enthusiasts) can take this to the courts and strike down what shouldn't be.

Reactions: Myscar and CPTdaz

· Registered
757 Posts
Again, I don't personally own any AR pistols, but it's what this all means that irks me. And anyone who is a true firearm enthusiast and roots some of that enthusiasm in a love for country an Constitution should feel irked as well. Anyone happen to do a little net-searching on the name of the 'firearms expert' who penned and signed the letter???????? Maybe you should.

Oh yes...perhaps intent is everything...
so what do you think the intent of the letter is? Excuse me while I...:th_puke:

· Registered
757 Posts
In every stage of these oppressions we have petitioned for redress in the most humble terms; our repeated petitions have been answered only by repeated injury.

Reactions: Epeeist
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.