FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Designed to dominate in the fast-paced world of IPSC shooting, the P226 X-Five is already a proven winner in competition with Germany’s Max Weigand capturing the Super Senior Division titles at the 2004 IPSC European Championships and the IPSC World Shoot in 2005. The X-Five’s 5” slide and cold hammer forged barrel deliver stunning accuracy. Capable of sub-two inch groups at 50 yards, it redefines speed and accuracy. The X-Five Competition model features all-stainless construction, ergonomic beavertail grip, standard single-action trigger, ambidextrous thumb safety, magwell, adjustable sights and polymer grips.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
That's a sweet handgun. I would love to shoot one sometime. My first SIG was a P226 Equinox. I still have it and love it. It's extremely accurate and has never failed to feed or fire. I have let a handfull of people shoot it and they all wanted to buy it from me on the spot. I have bought several more SIG's based on my experience with that P226 and I have never been sorry about buying any SIG.

Are you going to get an X5?

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im actually holding off on my handgun purchases atm and focusing on the black rifle stuff.

I would like get the X5, Colt Ace and a S&W 442 in the not too distant future though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts