FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to purchase a Sig Sauer P365, I live in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts so I can only receive castrated 10 round mags. If you have one for sale let me know

·
Registered
883 Posts
The standard 365 only comes with 10 round magazines. You can get 12 or 15 round, but they do not ship with the standard 365. Might make it a little easier to find, but in these times likely will not be easy. Have seen them in shops (even recently) in NH, but that will not do you any good as they will not sell to MA residents. My best advise is to go to your local shop and see if they can order one in for you. With them being made right in NH, a lot of the local dealers can typically get just about anything Sig pretty easily.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve talked to a few places and they will transfer them in from NH. Where did you see some?

thanks

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hey if it's too tough you can upgrade to a 1911

·
Registered
883 Posts
I’ve talked to a few places and they will transfer them in from NH. Where did you see some?

thanks
MA has its own version, so I am not sure the transfer from NH will work. The MA version has a manual thumb safety and a chamber loaded indicator. I have never seen one of those for sale in NH. I do not think it is legal to transfer a standard version of the gun to MA because it is not MA compliant even with the 10 round magazines. Is unlikely that you will find the MA version for sale anywhere outside of MA.

I am not sure about naming businesses on here even though I am not associated with them, so I will send you a PM of 2 stores that have listed them recently. Not much is staying on the shelves for long at this time, but would be 2 places to call and check once you check with your local dealer about the non compliance issue.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 1911! I was able to find a Sig P365 and had to way over pay for it because of the shortage right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts