FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my... :eek:

The SIG SAUER X-Five series of handguns are now being sold in the US. The guns are competition guns that are a bit more expensive than the regular SIG offerings. The guns being sold are the:

• XFIVE ALL AROUND, MSRP $2,245
  • XFIVE CLASSIC, MSRP $2,679
  • XFIVE ENTRY, MSRP $1,762
  • XFIVE MATCH, MSRP $2,728
  • XFIVE MATCH SHORT, MSRP $2,800
  • XFIVE OPEN, MSRP $4,852
The Firearm Blog previously discussed the European introduction of the X-series here.
- See more at: SIG X-Five - The Firearm Blog

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
I think I saw that in the trailer for the next transformers movie.:th_confused0024:

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Not my cup of tea, but those are some extremely well made guns. Well worth the moolah. It does make you wonder about American gunmaking capability. I've seen hand fitted M1911 from fancy name shops that can't hold a candle to these SIGs. Though to be fair, these SIGs are also hand fitted as well.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have an X6L1 and it is an outstanding piece of equipment. The price may be high, but there is still value, even at that price. I have a Wilson Combat Supergrade 45 that was twice as expensive, and the X6 easily competes in quality, functionality, and craftsmanship.

I will say, the old X5 and X6 models were hand made in the mastershop, and the newer versions shown above have moved to a more regular production line, along with the redesign.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts