• C-More

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aimpoint

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
This thread needs an "Other" or "Non of the Above" option as I currently have a SUIT Trilux on a MPF rail- and I'll probably replace it w/ an IOR 4/24 tac scope and add a Russian Rakurs-P later on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bl4ckd0g said:
This thread needs an "Other" or "Non of the Above" option as I currently have a SUIT Trilux on a MPF rail- and I'll probably replace it w/ an IOR 4/24 tac scope and add a Russian Rakurs-P later on.

Nope these are the choices I have narrowed down for MY gun :D

Out of these choices what would you want ? :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
bl4ckd0g said:
Yeah I agree since a few people use the Zeiss too.

·
Vendor
5,659 Posts
UMMMM....
I think there should be an "other" catagory also.
I personally like the usss sight but at 500 bucks, that is a lot of like.
Hopefully, soon, you may have another option. :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
M1P90 said:
UMMMM....
I think there should be an "other" catagory also.
I personally like the usss sight but at 500 bucks, that is a lot of like.
Hopefully, soon, you may have another option. :D
I agree. While those are all good systems, they're a bit pricy. I dropped a [email protected]$$ BSA ($40) on mine. Shoots great, and blows the doors off the OEM sight.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ShipWreck said:
Someone sold a USSS sight at a decent price this past week. Whoever got it (I forget) got a good deal.
FN should offer those at cost +5% to us PS90 owners with the old sight :D

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Yes, I agree. My stock sight is just sitting in the box. Someone was looking to trade ammo for them a while back (I think to use on an airsoft gun) - but I figured I'd better keep it so I could always make the gun stock if need be.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
My stock white sight is just sitting here as a paper weight. Is the USSS the black ring one? Or is there three sights now? (white, black, and USSS)

TA

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
tqtran said:
nope just two
White and Black(USSS).
In that case if FN even sent me one for free, then I would just have two paper weights. The black ring site did not impress me either. Especially when they wanted more for the rifle that had one on it.

TA

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I don't know if I would use it - I like my EOtech so much - but had mine come with the black sight - I may have used it for a little while prior to buying the EOtech. In my current case, I bought the Eotech before I even got my PS90 - after shooting someone else's PS90 at twilight, I knew I needed something else besides the white sight.

While in a gunshow, I looked thru the black sight and I found it at least 100% better than the white sight.

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
You know what that means Shipwreck, you have to get the USSS sight and transfer the eotech to a different gun :lol:
I guess there's your excuse for another rifle :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts