FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i took my ps90 to my uncles house today and sighted it in standing at 50 yards it was over cast 45-48* f out ... since he has all reactive targets and the range is really set up for handguns.. i had to improvise a stand. the center target is what i used to set up the eotech the top left botom left were slow fire approx 5-8 seconds between each shot. the top right were as fast as i could pull the trigger.. the 197 just turn to dust as soon as they hit something as you can see the wood was damaged nicely three came out on the left side of the log and the exit holes were nasty for a 40gr... If you look at the picture the peice of wood holding the target on was hit the round passed through but the blue tip was the only part taht stuck the jacket pealed off and went in a different direction but the blue tip stuck in 1/4 of an inch i could not get a clear picture or i would have posted it......boy that rifle is a great shooter.......

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Hey, thanks for the pics and the review.

With the heavy trigger, it's very hard to hit the center bullseye unmagnified at 50 yards. But, I can come very, very close.

Anyway - glad you like your PS90. It is an awesome gun. I'm personally tired of seeing the naysayers jump in on PS90 threads on other forums and start complaining about the gun and the round.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Tip for new (white sight)PS90 shooters: I cut out the orange bulls eye on the target with my pocketknife, then I could see some contrast with the sight at 50 yards. Maybe I have horrible eyes, but anything not dark, I lose to the white sights.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

I am sure if i bench rest my rifle it will get some nice groups
we will see I will post a RR next time i shoot it it wil be from a bench at 100yards

1 - 5 of 5 Posts