FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The NRA has a petition against Federal registration of all guns, please sign it and maybe donate a little:

https://www.nrailadonate.org/stopgunregistration/

The gun registration scheme that you and I narrowly defeated last year is BACK.

Right now, Barack Obama and his allies in Congress are devising every possible scheme to pass his so-called "universal background checks" plan. But background checks are NOT the real goal behind this effort.

The Obama administration has clearly stated that once their plan is put into place, all law-abiding gun owners LIKE YOU must be forced to submit to mandatory "gun registration" to enforce the new law.

You read that right. GUN REGISTRATION. Not just for every gun you buy, but for every gun you already own!

Monsterdog, if Obama forces you to register your guns, how long do you think it will be before every firearm you own is banned and confiscated?

·
Registered
81 Posts
You voluntarily tell the government of the weapons you have that are unregistered already? And what dumba$$ does that?

If it is not already know to them, why do they need to know now?

You want to know what I have, come and find out. :bullets: :target:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Done and Done...Of course they already know of my NFA weapons but anything else they can still reverse track due to 4473's but darn it...I sold/traded all of those other firearms and lost the record of who to when my computer crashed...

Reactions: PSYOPS
1 - 8 of 8 Posts