FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm trying to decide on whether to get a 5.7mm specific can (like the AAC P90 SD or the Gemtech SP90) for my future SBRed PS90 or to get a can that is for any 5.56mm rifle (like the AAC M4 2000). To date I do not own any 5.56 rifles, but that is not to say that I won't get one in the future.

The former allows the can I purchase to be smaller and lighter while the latter allows the can to be used on multiple adapted weapons, but at the expense of extra weight (and possible accuracy loss?) when used on my PS90.

Suggestions/comments? :-?

·
Registered
32 Posts
SWR silencer

FYI, SWR is coming out with a new suppressor that is good for 5.7x28, .17, .22lr, and .22mag, is made from steel, and can be disassembled for cleaning (very good thing for dirty .22lr rounds).

I think this would be a very nice option, as being about to clean it is nice, and it should be small, so not throw off the balance of the PS90 much, and being able to use it on .22 also is just awesome. You can't believe how much fun a silenced .22 is. With cheap ammo you can just go to town.

Hope this is interesting.

Cheers!

Onyx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts