FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got the time to call the silencer shop and got through to Jeremy. All I can say is these guys are the best in the business to deal with. Every time I have called, whoever I speak with has gone out of there way to help take care of me. whether it's a simple question, to a possible return, or to new orders. I have never been disappointed. That said after talking to Jeremy for 30 min. and spending more time on the phone with me than he needed too, I ordered the Tactical Solutions axiom 22 and the Griffin revolution 9. Both seem like they are great cans. With the service and prices they offer there is no reason for me to shop anywhere else. I know a lot of you guys feel the same but I wanted to share my experience. I can't wait to get these Cans. I forgot to order me a XL t-shirt and a beer koozie! I mean pop koozie. Oh well may have to call again tomorrow, darn. Lol..

·
Banned
69 Posts
Jeremy put me on the same cans, he is the man!!! Think about it, Jeremy gets to shoot or hear every can they sell shoot for the Videos they make for youtube.. No one else has that inventory to give you the pluses and minuses of them all..

He does not talk bad about anyone, he asks what are you looking for, what means the most to you?? QD, Direct Thread, CS, DBL Reduction, weight, length, etc then he leads you through all the different cans be has and what they do best..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts