FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share some thoughts that I've seen time and again here on this forum. I recently made two purchases from Silencer Shop and through no fault but my own, I had screwed up my order. I was running on very little sleep as Ive been working nonstop nightshifts and purchased the wrong pistol silencer. (for the record I went with a Saker 762 and an Osprey 45) Worse yet, I ordered the wrong one twice. First I had them change it to an Octane 45 from an Osprey 9, and again to an Osprey 45. Now, I haven't been able to talk to them other than the initial change since I have been stuck on nightshift, but these guys responded immediately through email on a daily basis until all of the issues (caused by me) were corrected. Never once did I get a sense of aggrivation on their part ( I myself would have been if it were me) and they gave me the best customer service and quickest responses that I have encountered to date. So my two take aways are that if you want hands down excellent customer service and good prices take your business to these guys. They are true professionals. Secondly, make sure you get a sufficient amount of sleep before dropping a couple grand on something.:wink:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts