FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For 48 hours starting on Monday 8/18 we will be running a special sale on the SilencerCo Salvo 12. This sale is definitely going to be a great deal! Details will be posted on Monday. The ATF has just approved forms to us so they are ready to go.

The Salvo 12 is choke attach and SilencerCo is making chokes for:
Remington
Mossberg
Benelli
Beretta
Browning
FNH/Winchester
Weatherby
Additional chokes may be offered in the future. In addition to the chokes we will also be carrying rod kits to change the length of the silencer from 12" to 10", 8", or 6".

Make sure you join the waitlist to get notified of the sale start.

In the meantime enjoy the video of our Salvo test.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
@SilencerShop

Signed up for the wait list.
Got an email today that it was in stock and that I have been removed from the wait list
Clicked the link - Page Not Found
Clicked the wait list link above - Page not found.

So have I been removed from the wait list (and possibly other members have been removed as well) or are we all still good to go.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everyone that joined the waitlist give us a call. We have one for you! Everyone else will be able to purchase one on Monday. Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
@SilencerShop

Signed up for the wait list.
Got an email today that it was in stock and that I have been removed from the wait list
Clicked the link - Page Not Found
Clicked the wait list link above - Page not found.

So have I been removed from the wait list (and possibly other members have been removed as well) or are we all still good to go.

Had to add myself back to the wait list. Some sorta reset or something?...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Can't wait to get my hands on one. I'll start with the Mossberg 590a1 SPX. This will help with my tinnitus which started in the USMC infantry.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Does the retail price include a choke/mount?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Yes it does for the first 48 hours starting today. The choke kit has an MSRP of $300.
So starting Wed the price will be $1400, and you will still require a $300 mount (i.e. $1700 entry)?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can't tell you right now :icon_silent:

But I can tell you this is about as good a deal that you will find on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts