FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some hands on time with the Salvo 12 and I am super impressed. When you look at pictures and see the weight you think it is really big, but when it is on the gun it is very manageable. It uses a choke adapter to fit on the end of the gun and the kit comes with 3 different chokes in full, modified, and improved. I did confirm with SilencerCo that they are going to make adapters for FN shotguns. Which is great because I can't wait to get one on the end of my SLP.

Here are some videos from our testing, sorry about the wind it was crazy that day. We will have some new videos so stay tuned. Also join the waitlist on our site so you know when they come in. SilencerCo Salvo 12 Shotgun SilencerSilencer Shop

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
That action is loud. I'd like to see this done with a pump shotgun so you can hear the tone differences better. I'm mostly just hearing the action, even unsuppressed (hard to tell a difference on a video to begin with, but the pump gun might help).

I'm kind of jealous of your job :D

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We just got through shooting a video yesterday. We hand only semi's but the sound seems better on the new videos. I'll post when it is finished.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts