FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking daily. A few pop up on GB now and then, but thought I'd ask about any deals you guys are seeing. There's one close to here for $2975, but I don't know them and I'd have to pay tax. Sure would scratch the itch with immediate gratification though!

thanks fellas!

·
Registered
505 Posts
$2975 is not a bad deal for an FDE version.

Reactions: goretro77 and Wy4tt

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right. But with tax it gets further and further from a black. I know...I'm starting to sound like a girl buying shoes. I could get a black one dipped for the price difference though. Ah decisions decisions.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Yeah you could get it dipped but you will always know in the back of your head it's just a lowly black wishing it was truly a F'N FDE :D

Reactions: goretro77 and Wy4tt

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
I've been looking daily. A few pop up on GB now and then, but thought I'd ask about any deals you guys are seeing. There's one close to here for $2975, but I don't know them and I'd have to pay tax. Sure would scratch the itch with immediate gratification though!

thanks fellas!

And so it begins!!!!! Just like the spring in the new year, new life hatches, and as well a newbee to the forum-- seeks out his first scar, already smitten like the male black widow to all powerful and graceful female black widow--- only for this young man to be---- drawn in the fn side of life! Have a fn wonderful day he will soon begin to murmur to his buddy the fedex driver who smerks with yet another 25 lb ammo delivery this month!!!
You got to post it- do you get it! Look forward to the day!

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
But black is the more accurate color- it is the extra out on the bolt and the primo barrel! Go with black and you won't go back.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I did happen to stumble on a FB gunstore page, a dude was trying to sell some custom AR and in the background was 3 SCARS. They had 2 Black and a FDE 16 forsale, I think they wanted $2400 for the FDE 16. Like I said someone PMed me out of the blue after making a post about having a itch for a 17. Gun brokers had a few FDE's but most the times they end in a bid of $3000+. If you have to have FDE $2900 isn't a bad deal since finding a FDE is slim to none right now, but you can find Black 17's ranging from $2600-$3000. Give it a little time, you'll eventually find the right one. But stay away from Armslist, I almost got scammed on a FDE 16 a month ago.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wy4tt, are you military or LE? If so I have a number for you. PM me.

Reactions: INFIDEL SF

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys, I just bought one locally. Can't pick it up until this weekend though. Now the painful and glorious wait.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts