FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Members and Sponsors:

I will be making changes to the site this weekend. Instead of taking the site down, I will make them live. Site will be funky from about 9:00 PM Mountain time to about the same time Monday night.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but hopefully, most will appreciate our new look and feel.

You may not be able to access PM for a while, and the only login will be at the very bottom of the forum.

Thanks,

your humble servant - TH

P.S. Sneak preview of the new format is here: http://p90forum.com

·
Registered
426 Posts
Sneak Preview looks great. Good Job!
I appreciate the updates.
As the saying goes "There's always room for improvement".
The future looks bright here :cool:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Great work.

I like the new look a lot better. There's more contrasting color which is more pleasing to the eye. TH, looks like you are a fellow Utah man, Good work on the site.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sight looks great! I see there is a place holder for FNH USA at the top for sponsorship!

*Way cool Jr.!!* :cool:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Therm was up all night - but things are probably not completely done yet. A lot of experiementation is going on. So, be patient :)

He's doing a great job, though.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Yes he is! I like it!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I was surfing/posting the site as he was making the updates all night too...couldnt sleep...yawns :roll:

*Great job by the way!*

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Kost said:
I was surfing/posting the site as he was making the updates all night too...couldnt sleep...yawns :roll:

*Great job by the way!*
Me either - my son kept me up all night :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
426 Posts
This new thing is really growing on me, I like it.
LOOKS GREAT!!! :shock:

Once again, good job, VERY NICE! :shock:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Site is one of the most attractive sites I have seen. And getting advertisements from FN shows that they know what a classy site this place is.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts