FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to purchase a sling adapter and sling for my FS2000. Was trying to buy the one from SKT Industries but even though their website is up I haven't been able to contact them. I also like the sling and adapter shown on the FN website but I can't find anyone who is selling them. Any suggestions????

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Check this out:

www.strykerent.com

Great guy and team! Vendor here on the forum.

I am wanting to purchase a sling adapter and sling for my FS2000. Was trying to buy the one from SKT Industries but even though their website is up I haven't been able to contact them. I also like the sling and adapter shown on the FN website but I can't find anyone who is selling them. Any suggestions????

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Reactions: Manduck

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, maybe I am just blind - I looked all over the Stryker webpage and can't find anything relating to the FS2000. Am I missing something here?

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
Reactions: Manduck

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, I called Stryker and although the FS sling adapter is a discontinued item (that was why it wasn't on their webpage) they happened to have 5 still in stock. Well 4 now. :) Many thanks to those that pointed me in their direction and to Stryker themselves - they seem like a very stand up company.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
OK, I called Stryker and although the FS sling adapter is a discontinued item (that was why it wasn't on their webpage) they happened to have 5 still in stock. Well 4 now. :) Many thanks to those that pointed me in their direction and to Stryker themselves - they seem like a very stand up company.
It always pays to call and ask. :?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts